Saturday, September 22, 2012

She's EIGHT!

My youngest daughter has turned EIGHT years old. Where does the time go?? My baby is starting to be all grown up. Her hands still seem like "baby hands" and she still has her cute baby cheeks...but her hands are bigger and her she has grown into that adorable round face. She still mispronounces some words sometimes...but she also uses big words like "apparently" and loves to say "oh my!" She used to love when I read her stories before bedtime...now she reads The Boxcar Children to me before we go to sleep. She's still a mommy's girl...but she's getting plenty of attitude and starting to test the limits just like her sister. She's growing up way too fast!

Some pictures of my little Ashlyn:

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  
 
  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  



2 comments:

  1. Adorable!!! Mine just turned 7...it's so amazing and sad how fast they grow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree completely!! I love seeing the people they are becoming...but I miss all those years when they were so little! 

    ReplyDelete