Wednesday, October 17, 2012

And then life happens...

I was coming back to my blog the other day to talk all about my love. I couldn't wait to share my happiness with the world. There are so many wonderful words sitting in the post that is still in my draft folder of my blog. And one day soon I hope to share that.

But right now...I choose to wait. There are things in life that happen so unexpectedly that just completely turn our world upside down. Right now we are faced with one of those moments. There are decisions to be made and so much uncertainty that we face. And that's exactly what can happen every single day of our lives.

I am the kind of person who believes that everything happens for a reason. It's just more comforting to me than "life sucks" so that's what I choose to believe. I've faced a lot of difficult times in my life...but I've had equally beautiful moments in my life, as well. I have amazing people in my life. My children give me purpose provide a sense of happiness unlike any other. My family and friends keep me sane and are a source of undying support. And my love...my soulmate. We've all been through a lot over the years. But I don't know how I'd make it through without them.

And...more later.

4 comments:

  1. I hope everything's okay!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks hun! Hopefully everything will turn out fine! 

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Candi, 

    I hardly ever comment but do enjoy (silently) keeping up with you and your girls! But this post drew me out to say that I am rooting (is that the word?) for you and I hope that you and your loved ones will make it through whatever it is you are facing right now, with as little 'damage' as possible.

    Take care and with love from across the world,
    Karen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much hun. That really means a lot to me. You've been a wonderful friend through the years and I can't thank you enough! :hugs: 

    ReplyDelete