Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Ultimate Blog Party 2012!

Ultimate Blog Party 2012

I did this several years ago...gonna join in on the fun again!

So my name is Candi and this is my blog. I'm just coming back after a year-long hiatus so I'm a little slow getting back into the groove but hopefully life will slow down a little soon.

I'm the proud single mommy of two daughters: Aubry will be 10 in a few months and Ashlyn is 7 1/2. My girls are my life and I don't know who I would be if I wasn't a mom.

I just graduated college with my Bachelor of General Studies in Criminal Justice, Psychology, and Sociology. I love Forensic Psychology and Behavior Analysis. I'm really hoping to go to grad school but still working out the details of that.

Right now I am a stay-at-home-mom and freelance artist, photographer, and writer. I love drawing and painting and we do lots of arts and crafts in my house. I also love scrapbooking and organizing..2012 has been all about organizing my apartment. Oh and pinterest is great!

And that's pretty much me! Welcome to my blog! Click over and join UPB2012 if you haven't already!

9 comments:

  1. So you're all creative and stuff. Sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I try to be! I like to think of myself as creative. :) 

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice to "meet" you. I love your bright colors here! So fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi.... I come for the party ^___^ I found your site from UBP 2012. Hope you come to my party post too, http://bit.ly/ubp2012. While you are there, feel free to enter our current giveaway (few of them in cash). Thank you.

    Regards,
    Juliana RW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you are one busy lady! I'm glad to see you're back in the blogosphere and look forward to what you 'bring to the table' :) Great meeting you through UBP12!

    TerriAnn @ Cookies & Clogs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for stopping by! :) 

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello! Thank you for stopping by! Yeah...I took a break for about a year but I'm definitely glad to be back! 

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for stopping by! :) I hope you enjoy the party! 

    ReplyDelete
  9. Forensic Psychology is interesting.
    Stopping by from the UBP to say hello.
    Have a great weekend!
    POSH 

    ReplyDelete