Thursday, June 21, 2012

TEN YEARS?!

I absolutely cannot believe that my oldest daughter turns TEN YEARS OLD today! It makes me want to stop time and find a way to make it start working in reverse.

Aubry completely changed my life. Aubry made me a mother. I don't know who I would be or where my life would have taken me without this little girl...and I don't even want to know. Aubry has made my life more happy than I ever could have imagined. She is such a sweet and loving little girl. She loves life and improves the day of everyone around her. Ever since Aubry started school, I am constantly told by the teachers and staff that they just love Aubry and that she always makes them smile. She is sweet, friendly, and helpful and I'm very honored to be her mommy.

Some pictures of my beautiful baby girl:

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
  
 
 
 
  
 
And my baby girl this weekend when we were celebrating her birthday: 

  HAPPY 10th BIRTHDAY AUBRY CHAELYNN!

4 comments:

  1. Your daughter is so pretty.  Happy Birthday Aubry!

    My youngest son turned 18 yesterday, made me weepy.  It happens so fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...I hate how fast they grow up! She is gorgeous and as a baby she was beautiful! There are lots of "not beautiful" babies out there ya know. Really!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I think she is pretty too, but I may be biased. ;) She's had a great birthday. I still can't believe she's 10 years old...I can't even imagine when she turns 18. I think I'm going to be pretty weepy too! :P Happy birthday to your son, too! :) 

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! They grow up waaaaay too fast! And thank you...I think I had two pretty babies. And yeah...I've seen a few of those not so beautiful babies...my grandma calls them "bless your heart" babies. :P That was one of the first things she said..."oh you didn't have a bless your heart baby!" lol. 

    ReplyDelete