Saturday, February 25, 2012

Boob Tube Babble!

I found another blog carnival that I like! My blog is fast becoming a collection of bloggy meme answers. But...right now it's what I've got! I'm a little bit late but I just found it...and I just finished catching up on my shows. I like a lot of shows. ;)

Boob Tube Babble


Favorite 90s TV Shows!
- I actually wasn't into Friends or Seinfield. They were really popular in the 90s but I just never got into them.
- But I did like Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman (Michaela and Sully are my favorite couple!) and I now have the series on DVD and my kids really like watching it.
- I liked Dawson's Creek (Pacey and Joey were another favorite couple!), Buffy, Angel, Party of Five, and Beverly Hills 90210 in the late 90s.
- I watched Chicago Hope and ER in the 90s but didn't watch it in later years.
- My family also watched Sisters if anyone remembers that one.

And now...what did I watch this week? (watch out for spoilers if you haven't seen these shows yet!)

CRIMINAL MINDS - I really love this show. I thought it was a pretty interesting case this week with the home invasions committed by a guy whose motivation was influenced by a politician's hate crime attitude. Pretty interesting. I also caught up on the episode the week before...I loved the moment in the elevator when Rossi was quizzing Hotch about his date. :)

CSI MIAMI - I loved the beginning where Ryan was freaking out about the horse and Callie was able to easily walk to the horse and calm him down. "Don't put your fingers in his mouth!" :) The whole being stuck in a tanning bed thing...UGH. I'm claustrophobic and the fact that she died from no air just makes that even more creepy. I liked when Horatio said "attempting to lie to me is an unwise practice." The ending was sad but I like that Horatio got there in time and it turned alright. I like Horatio's soft side.

GREY'S ANATOMY - It was an okay episode. I loved McSteamy throughout the episode...he's always nice to look at but he was kinda cute the way he was trying to set Avery up with a woman...not really what he was doing but how he looked doing it. ;) lol. I also liked the moment at the end with Bailey teaching Derek how to fix Zola's hair...it was cute. :) The situation between Richard and Adele was really sad, though.

PRIVATE PRACTICE - Mmmm...I like Benjamin Bratt. He's nice to look at. ;) I'm glad things are going well between Cooper, Charlotte, Erica, and Mason. And I'm curious to see how things go with Amelia. For some reason, the week before I wondered if she was pregnant. And I also want to see Pete and Violet back together. I have a thing for Pete, too. ;)

HOUSE - I'm not into it as much anymore as I used to be. But I've still been watching it. I do think it's been a little better the last few weeks. The foreign wife thing is an interesting plot...I wonder how that will play out. I liked House and Wilson in this last episode and loved the moment when Taub said he'd split the pay raise with House to get the job.

NCIS - It was an alright episode...but not really hugely spectacular. I am kinda indifferent to Jamie Lee Curtis's role. I don't know...just wasn't one of my favorite episodes. It had too much of the shrinks and not enough of the characters I already like.

ONCE UPON A TIME - This is a new show that I got into this year. I think it's been a pretty good one...it at least keeps me interested even though it's really not my kind of show. I'm curious to see what will happen with the affair thing..and where the chick was after the car accident.

SVU - I kinda liked the glimpse into Benson's private life and seeing her date someone. I'm not particularly a fan of the dude...but it's not that bad. And he is pretty sweet with her. I like a balance of case and private life. And I thought it was an interesting case in this episode.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Once Upon a Time...My son and I watch it together every week!! I used to be into Private Practice but I was crying every episode! My husband and I loved HOUSE for a long time but we move don a year ago or so. Great reviews!!!

    XOXO
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete