Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Tuesday Happy List!

Photobucket


I'm happy that...
...I'm finally feeling better after being sick Thursday-Saturday. My mom and dad both ended up getting it too...and luckily they're starting to feel better as well.

I'm happy that...
...last night my sister came over and brought my nieces...so I got to snuggle the baby. :) She was born on Tuesday and is still in that sleepy, squishy newborn stage. It's my favorite baby stage. :)

I'm happy that...
...I'm making progress getting done with all the pictures I took of my niece's birth! I got sick shortly after she was born so I didn't get them finished as fast as I was hoping...but now I'm making headway!

I'm happy that...
...I picked up my diploma yesterday! I still need to order my 5 free copies of my transcript...but it finally feels "finished."

I'm happy that...
...I'm going to dinner with a friend of mine Friday night. She and I try to get together every few months and catch up. Friends and Olive Garden...definitely happy list material! :)

I'm happy that...
...my girls come home an hour early tomorrow! :) I let their dad have them an hour early on Sunday to take them to a hockey game...so I get them an hour early Wednesday. :)

Just a sample of my happy things. :) What are you happy about this week?

1 comment:

  1. yay for squishy babies, Olive Garden, and diplomas...woot!! awesome happy list!!

    thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete