Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Happy!

I literally have about a dozen unfinished posts in my "drafts" folder. Most of them end up being long rants about my ex-husband...because it seems his aim lately is to be the biggest jerk ever. Then I get myself all mad again and never end up finishing them. Because really...all it boils down to is that he's the biggest jerk ever.

SO...instead of wasting my time rehashing things that never change anyway...here's a much more happy post!

Photobucket


I'm happy that...

...I made some progress getting photos done. I took the 1-week photos of my niece over a period of 2 different days and I finished post-processing the first batch. Now I just have the second day of photos to finish and her baptism photos that I took on Sunday.

...My grandma called me yesterday and left a voicemail telling me how cute I looked in my black corduroy pants and my grey shirt while I was taking photos on Sunday. It's always nice to hear something like that...but it was extra nice because I was feeling pretty sicky over the weekend.

...I was finally able to take the girls to the eye doctor (I had to take it upon myself to get the girls' insurance card because XH wouldn't give me one). I'm really glad...because Ashlyn has been having some difficulty at school...and it turns out that the issue is likely because of her eyes. We're hoping that the glasses she is getting will help that! And I have to say...she looked pretty cute trying them on. Hopefully they will come in soon...she asks me everyday if they've arrived yet. :)

...Had my parents over for dinner tonight and that's always nice, too!

Overall, it's been a pretty good week. :)

1 comment:

  1. i love having people over for dinner. it always makes me happy too!!

    thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete