Monday, March 26, 2012

You Capture: FUN!

Photobucket

The girls were out of school for spring break last week. Unfortunately, it rained most of the week. We played some board games and card games:


Oh and I got a new cell phone...which is fun for mommy! All these pictures are taken with my new phone. I'm trying to get used to it. It has some fun new features built into the camera, though. This one is fun:

This weekend we went to Exploration Place for the GPS Geocaching exhibit. The girls had a lot of fun. There was an indoor and outdoor part of the exhibit:









Usually I try to take my YouCapture pictures with my SLR but I didn't have it with me and I was playing with my new phone a lot so...cell phone pictures it is. :)

11 comments:

  1. It looks like you're really getting used to your new phone!  And You Capture - Fun came at a perfect time for you with the girls being on Spring break.  I enjoyed all your pictures because they really captured the essence of the subject - Fun.  Your girls look very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you stopped by! :) And I agree...PERFECT timing with spring break=fun! Thank you for the wonderful comment. :) 

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so impressed with what people are able to do with cell phone pictures.  Great captures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didnt know you started blogging again - welcome back! Your girls have really grown up :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by! Cameras on cell phones have really come a long way...which is nice because it's one thing I seem to always have with me so I can take pictures of anything we're doing. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Geocaching! I've always wanted to try that with the kiddos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The geocaching looks like fun! I'll have to give it a try! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. It was really fun! You should definitely try it sometime! :) Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Definitely give it a try! It was fun! :) Thanks for stopping by! 

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cell phone photos are better than no photos.  I always try to capture memories, regardless of which camera I have with me.  Looks like your girls had a great time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I agree! Thanks for stopping by! :) 

    ReplyDelete