Wednesday, March 14, 2012

WWTK #48

Photobucket
Hosted by Mamarazzi, Queso and Crazymama


{1}Ricki Jill wants to know:
I would like to know what the WWTK's participants serve when they have company for dinner. What are your go-to recipes?
- Everyone seems to like/request my Sour Cream Enchiladas. One of these days I'll get around to taking pictures and posting the recipe.

{2}Jill wants to know:
If you were told it was time for your last meal, what would you order up or make for yourself?
- I would want my mom's (and only my mom's!!) meatballs and cheesy potatoes. Mmm! She's making it for me (well our family...but I'm probably the most excited) during spring break next week. Yay! :)

{3}Suzanne wants to know:
Sugar or alcohol? or more delicately Drink or Dessert?
- That's easy...DESSERT! I'm not a big alcohol drinker though. I have a screwdriver or something maybe once or twice a year. I'm usually the DD. I like it when the people I'm driving for buy me dinner before we go out. ;)

{4}Myya wants to know:
What is your favorite Crock Pot Recipe?
- Probably Mexican Cheese Soup is my favorite recipe for ME to make in the crockpot. But my mom makes her meatballs in the crockpot...so it's definitely my favorite when SHE is cooking in the crockpot. ;)

{5} Mamarazzi is having a hard time getting breakfast in everyday so she wants to know:
What are you eating for breakfast these days?
- I'm a bad person to ask. The last week, I've been eating girl scout cookies and a glass of milk for breakfast. ;) lol. My favorite breakfast food, though, is french toast followed closely by pancakes. My kids and I also like plain bagels with strawberry cream cheese frosting. :)

5 comments:

  1. Mmh you are going to have to post your Enchiladas recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm...Mexican cheese soup sounds awesome!  Is it like tortilla soup?

    ReplyDelete
  3. enchiladas. i made that last night. yum!

    my moms meatballs are my fave too. she makes them for me whenever i have a baby and she brings dinner.

    great answers. thanks for linking up

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl Scout cookies have been my main staple for about a week now. i actually had to use my insulin for the first time in months the other night. oooopsy. your mom's meal sounds yummo!!

    thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mexican Cheese Soup sounds like something my family would love!  Great answers!

    Linking from Mamarazzi's.xo,Ricki Jill

    ReplyDelete