Thursday, March 29, 2012

Random Stuff

I found a new app that I love. It's called TV Show Favs. I'm a girl who likes her TV shows. I'm also a girl who doesn't have cable and doesn't pay very close attention to when things are on or if it is a new episode or not. I watch all my shows from the internet. At this point, I find myself often thinking "I wonder if I missed any new shows this week?" I didn't like the TV Guide app because it hogged a lot of resources and the reminders part (which is what I really wanted) was buggy when I had it on my old phone. But so far this app is great! I can mark what episodes I've seen and I have a 4x2 widget on one of my home screens that has my upcoming new episodes. Very handy...for me anyway!

I bought a Griffin Stylus on amazon.com and I really love playing Draw Something even more, now. I do much better with the capacitive stylus than I did drawing with my finger. I've actually drawn quite a few pictures that I liked well enough to save! I have screencapture on my new phone and I've been saving them that way...LOVE that!



I also got a new vacuum from my mom! It's a Shark Navigator Lift-Away Vacuum. It works GREAT! It's not as heavy as my old vacuum and it's a LOT easier on the stairs because you can take it apart. And it sucks better! ;) I had just vacuumed with my old one and then went back with my new vacuum and it still picked up a LOT of dirt and dust! I was surprised! My carpets feel a lot softer now, too. So if you're in the market for a new and relatively inexpensive (for a vacuum) that's my suggestion! My mom, sister, and I all have one and all three of us love it!

I think that's all the boring material I have for now. Oh and BTW these aren't sponsored or anything...just some things I like this week. The two amazon links do include my affiliate ID, though.

0 comments:

Post a Comment