Wednesday, February 8, 2012

WWTK - Week 43

A new bloggy meme! I wish I would've found this sooner! I don't know what my fascination is with answering personal questions but...for some reason I just like it a lot. One of my favorite things back in the days of myspace was filling out surveys. I'm weird...I know this. ;)

Photobucket
Hosted by Mamarazzi, Queso and Crazymama


{1} What is for dinner tonight (bonus for sharing the recipe)? - I have no idea yet. The girls go to their dad's house tonight...and it's cold and dreary out so I may just stay home. Dinner will be whatever I find when I get hungry that is quick and easy. :P

{2} Share something you are currently looking forward to. - My second niece will be born this month!

{3} What are your thoughts on re-gifting? - I think if something is in like new quality and you're not giving it back to the person who gave it to you...no big deal. It's kinda like paying it forward. And it's a lot better than just keeping something for the sake of keeping it but never using it. However, if it's something that is clearly used then I probably wouldn't. One example that comes to mind was a woman who gave a whole bunch of used baby clothes at a baby shower...wouldn't have been as bad if they weren't all boy clothes for a baby girl. :P

{4} How often do you rearrange your furniture? - Not very often. I've been in my apartment for over a year now but I really haven't rearranged much. But lately I've been on a rearranging kick! I'm trying to get my apartment all organized. I started with the girls' closets...I moved all their clothes into a closet I created in my laundry room. Now I'm working on rearranging the bedrooms. I would rearrange my living room but I have a big sectional sofa and entertainment center and they're kind of in the only spot they will fit in. ;)

{5} Share a picture from your cellphone or camera. - Pretty boring...but here is the last picture I took with my phone...more progress on the girls' new closet!

5 comments:

  1. Welcome to WWTK...we are so happy to have you join in. i love the closet, i need to get mine organized. we just moved and are living out of suitcases still...cuh-ray-zee!

    thanks so much for linking up with us! if you want to get on the mailing list for the questions let me know...i usually send them out on Mondays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Glad to be participating! :) 

    ReplyDelete
  3. That would be great! My email is tinycandi@gmail.com. :) 
    I have your blog in my google reader but sometimes I get bogged down and don't make it to everyone. I'm sad it took me so long to find this meme! I'm all about memes. ;) Good luck with the unpacking! I've been in my apartment a year now and I'm just now really getting on top of everything and organized. 

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like the closet picture and ur blog ... can u tell ob here where to find the cube dressers/ storage in the closet picture above?

    ReplyDelete