Friday, February 24, 2012

Friday: I confess!

I'm all about memes and blog carnivals and all that good stuff...especially lately when I've been in kind of a bloggy funk. So...here we go!

Photobucket


I confess....
...that even though I REALLY missed blogging last year during my hiatus, I struggle with what and how much to write about now. My ex-husband's grandma has always been my biggest blog stalker and I find it incredibly annoying. According to my statcounter, she realized on January 28th that I started blogging again and has been visiting my blog regularly ever since. I can't quite figure out why a woman who didn't even like me when I was married to her grandson would spend SO much time stalking me on the internet now that we've been divorced for six freaking years.

I confess....
...that I really, really miss having a dishwasher. I was in the mood for strawberry cake (really any dessert would've been good...I was craving sweets something fierce) but I weighed baking a cake against having to do the dishes afterwards and the whole not wanting to do dishes thing won. So...no cake for me.

I confess....
...that witnessing the birth of my niece on Tuesday ALMOST made me miss being pregnant and giving birth and all that good stuff. It really doesn't matter since I can't have babies anymore...but that whole moment is just something so amazing. I can still remember when my babies were born...and now it seems like SO long ago. My oldest will be TEN years old this year which is just insane. And since I'm feeling nostalgic...this is my oldest the day she was born...hard to believe she was ever that tiny:



I confess....
...that I still haven't gotten done with the pictures I took of my niece's birth. So...I should probably stop blogging and go do that. :P

8 comments:

  1. i super love that you passive aggressively called out the old lady in your confessions. that seriously rocks. i mean really, why is she stalking you?! weird.

    thanks for linking up, fabulous confessions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! And I don't get her stalking thing at all! I was working on some stuff on my blog last year and my youngest saw my blog and said "grandma goes to that site all the time!" Yeah...kinda rubbed me the wrong way. :P And besides...I lead a very boring life so what is there really to see? lol
    Thanks for stopping by and the comment love! :) 

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to agree with Mamarazzi and state that yes calling out that old lady did rock. She is just obviously completely in LOVE with you LOL. No it is weird...I don't even think my Grandma can operate her computer well enough to read my blog...let alone stalk someone else...CREEPY. Anyhow...what a beautiful blog I am now following you so I can stalk you as well!

    XOXO
    KarmaKristin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for "normal" stalkers! :) And you know...my grandparents and most folks their age read the newspaper. I don't even think THEY have read my blog. lol. I'd definitely say it's creepy! 
    Thank you so much for stopping by! :) 

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also love how you called her out. Maybe she is just checking for pictures of the kids? HA. Just kidding. ;) 

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL. Thanks. ;) 
    And you know...if I didn't hear all the gossip from her shit-talking around town, I might have been on board with her just looking at pictures of the kids. Because it's not really a far-fetched idea. But she's one of those petty I-think-I'm-better-than-everyone kind of people who likes to talk crap on everyone else. So...yeah...doubt her motives are that innocent. :P 

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I hated not having a dishwasher.  And let me tell you, I learned that I am a lousy washer by hand  hahaha.
    Totally weird about your ex-grandma. 
     

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, I definitely took for granted the beloved dishwasher when I had one! Now that I don't, it definitely makes me wish I had one again! :) Thanks for stopping by! 

    ReplyDelete