Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Long week...

Well it's been a long week without any posts from me. It's kinda ironic since my last post talked about how I didn't want to be such a slacker when it comes to blogging. :P

I haven't been feeling well, though. My doctor thinks I've been having problems with my gallbladder so I go in Friday to have a scan for that. I also had a headache that lasted about three weeks. I got some medicine for that on Monday and it's been helping, thank goodness! And now I'm getting over a bad cold. Hopefully it will be gone soon, too.

I am loving pinterest. I usually browse through it every once in awhile. I've found so many great ideas. Sometimes I even do something with all those ideas! ;) It gets me in the mood to be organized and creative.

This is one of the first things I did...organized all the kids' school papers inspired by this pin:



I started doing this with my girls after Christmas:



I'm in the process of doing this with all the girls' artwork:



I'm going to be doing this soon if the girls don't get in the habit of putting their things away:



I even went to pinterest to find ideas before I got my hair done...decided on something kinda like this:



Pinterest even inspired me to come up with something all on my own! This was an old DVD stand that I repurposed to hold the girls' shoes by the front door. :)

And...now I should probably get busy and actually do some things around here instead of looking for more ideas to stockpile. ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment