Monday, January 2, 2012

Year in Review! Part III

More pictures!



JULY 2011
We didn't do a whole lot in the month of July. The girls spent a week at the lake with their dad. We did go to the CSI Experience though. My mom and grandma went with us so I actually some pictures of me with the girls!



AUGUST 2011
The girls first music theater: The Little Merimaid!

Back to school shopping!

First day of 4th and 1st grade!

I also started my last semester at WSU. My last classes were: Medieval Art History, Theater: Mirror of Today, Profiling, and Women Children & Poverty.

SEPTEMBER 2011
Aubry decided to try cheerleading this year.

We went to the zoo with my parents:

Pinterest inspired me to organize my apartment:

We had Ashlyn's cupcake-themed birthday party at Paint the Towne!


0 comments:

Post a Comment