Monday, January 2, 2012

Year in Review! Part IV

Last post reviewing the year. This one will have LOTS of pictures! It's been a busy end of the year!



OCTOBER 2011
Aubry's class had a zoo field trip...I went along and took a few pictures.

Fall Festival! Aubry was in the parade on the cheer float and Ashlyn sang in the K-3 Program:

The girls had fun trick-or-treating...I painted their faces before we left:

Oh and I turned THIRTY. :P

NOVEMBER 2011
Pictures of us on Thanksgiving:



DECEMBER 2011
I finally graduated with my BGS in Criminal Justice, Psychology, and Sociology!


We had a great Christmas...it was spread out over several days.
We made cookies inspired by things I found on pinterest:






We went to Exploration Place during winter break:




And then Genghis Grill and a late night movie on Christmas Eve!

0 comments:

Post a Comment