Friday, January 6, 2012

You Capture: Top 10 of 2011

You Capture is a weekly blog meme centered around photography. It's one of my favorite to participate in. This week's theme is top photos of 2011. Since I'm just getting back to blogging I think this is a perfect one right now.


Photobucket


So here are the photos I chose for my top 10 of 2011:

My grandparents' dog, Gizmo:


Visiting our friend's ducks:


Feeding the chickens:


My niece at her first birthday party:


My beautiful girls:


My dad blowing bubbles with my niece during (a very HOT) family fun day:


I love these eyes:


I hate that my baby looks so grown up:


Aubry is the natural athlete:


And this is just absolutely adorable:


It was so hard to choose just ten. Some of them I chose just because I thought they looked like good photographs...most of them I chose because the people in them are just darn cute. :)

4 comments:

  1. So hard to choose, isn't it!? My favorite is the little girl feeding the chicken. I love how it's just washed in yellow sunlight, and how the path leads my eye through the entire picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those smiles in that last shot. I also really like the shot of your daughter on the base. Such good memories your girls are making!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is hard to choose isn't it?  Your girls are precious!  Happy New Year, girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pics, I also found it hard to choose just ten, I actually followed Beth and went with 11!

    ReplyDelete