Monday, January 2, 2012

Year in Review! Part I

I participated in the 2010 Review Extravaganza and I really loved it. I didn't blog in 2011 because of stalker reasons...but now I'm back and I think a recap of the year would be a perfect way to start my "new" blog. The year in review is supposed to be spread out over four posts throughout the month of December, but I'm going to do all four posts now...




JANUARY 2011
There was quite a bit of snow in the month of January. We also had a lot of days home sick. We all had coughs, congestion, fevers, sore throats...and Ashlyn and I ended up with Scarlet Fever. It was HORRIBLE.
I started another semester at WSU. My classes this semester were: Intermediate Painting I, Deviant Behavior, Meteorology, and Juvenile Delinquency.
Aubry finished up her season of basketball:

We also went to the Megalodon shark exhibit at Exploration Place:


FEBRUARY 2011
February started out with more snow...more days of school being closed. And snowmen! (I promise my kids play in the snow with coats...we just went back outside to take a picture with their works of art).

There was a fun "Wacky Science" day at WSU for the kids:

And visited our friend's baby ducks:

We went to look for the eagles where they were nesting:


MARCH 2011
We went back to see the ducks and to feed the chickens:


I also had my midterm critique in my Intermediate Painting class:

0 comments:

Post a Comment