Thursday, May 24, 2012

Too late for Wordless Wednesday...

Aubry had a softball game yesterday and I forgot to post my Wordless Wednesday photos...so I will post them today. :)

I went with Ashlyn's class for their Zoo trip. It was probably my best experience chaperoning a field trip. I had three kids in my group (including Ashlyn) and they were SO well behaved. Ashlyn and one of her best friends stuck pretty close together and the little boy stuck with me. He was my pal...kept telling the girls they needed to wait for us and chatted with me about all the animals. All three of them were posing all around the zoo wanting me to take their pictures. It was cute. :) It was definitely a great day! Here are a couple of the many pictures I took...








And here are a few pictures of the girls on our trip to Botanica for the Teddy Bear Picnic. My mom took some of these pictures because I was sick for the last half of our trip...but she did a good job with my camera. :)



Cool fountain...and a picture of me and the girls:


Listening to story time...

2 comments: