Wednesday, May 9, 2012

WWTK - Week 56


null




{1} Please describe your blog. Does it fall into one category or many? How has it changed from post one? - My blogs have always been kinda "about my life" sort of things. Now it's more...blog carnival answer things. Since coming back from hiatus, I've had a hard time deciding what to write about. 
{2} What 3 things do you LOVE about blogging? - I just love expressing myself. I love having something I can go back and look on. And I really love being able to keep up with friends as well as find new and interesting people around the world. 
{3} What 3 things do you DISLIKE about blogging? - I dislike stalkers. I dislike that I have to censor myself because of people like my ex-husband. And I dislike some of the drama that can come about (though I do follow a few trainwreck bloggers myself). 
{4} What 3 things do you WISH OTHER BLOGGERS would do? Any tips for them? - I don't really have any tips or wishes concerning other bloggers. I typically browse and find blogs I like and if there's something in particular about a blogger that I don't enjoy, I just don't follow along. Sometimes it's just a feeling, sometimes I just can't relate to them, sometimes it's opposing beliefs, and sometimes there's just nothing there that's entertaining. 
{5} I know we all have lots of blogs we read, but what are 3 blogs your never miss? - My friend Erin, Mimi, and Mamarazzi...but there are a lot more I follow, too. 

18 comments:

  1. LOL @ trainwreck bloggers...that is hilarious!! thanks for reading me..YAY!

    thanks for linking up, i love that you play along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to play along! :) I always love "get to know you" type of things. And trainwreck bloggers...I don't have cable so it's kinda like my reality television. ;) 

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trainwreck bloggers!!! I want to see them!! Everyone loves a good trainwreck as long as they're not in it.
    You are too sweet...:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. CRAP. It posted as my email. MiMi dang it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's okay...I knew it was you! :D 

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely! I don't like my own drama...but I like to sit on the sidelines and watch someone else's train crash. :P There's one in particular that I follow...I just can't look away and it seems like everyday there's some new "wtf" moment. lol :P 

    ReplyDelete
  7. Train wreck bloggers...Somehow I have missed out on those!  But I do know what you mean about lurkers....I have had people in the community tell me that they read something on my blog, yet they have NEVER left a comment!  Creeptastic, if you ask me...

    Linking from Mamarazzi's,
    Ricki Jill

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love being able to go back and read the archives too. it's nice to have it all in one place. 

    love making new friends and keeping up with real life ones. blogging is so fun for that. 

    i hate stalkers too. and drama. 

    thanks for linking up! 

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks like we have a lot in common when it comes to blogging! :) Thanks for stopping by! 

    ReplyDelete
  10. I never really paid attention a whole lot until one particular woman seemed a little "off" to me and then I realized there was an entire group of people who felt the same way I did. 
    And I agree...blog creepers kinda weird me out a little bit. 

    Thanks for stopping by! :) 

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL - trainwreck bloggers!  Good one... like that!  Great answers and I love the look of your blog!!  Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have a hard time figuring out what to write about too.  Sometimes I can't figure out what is important enough to actually spend time on a post.  LOL

    Trainwreck bloggers... HAAAAA I love that term!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've started SO many posts and then I either get distracted or busy or I even get disinterested with my own writing. :P I tend to be one of either two things: controversial or boring. :P I didn't used to have a problem finding things to write about...but my ex-husband and his family are stalkers so...it kinda makes it harder. 

    Thanks for stopping by!! :) 

    ReplyDelete
  14. I HATE stalkers! So lame! That is why I am selective to who I tell in my real life that I have a blog. I mean I dont deny that I have one I just dont throw it out there for EVERYONE to know. I wouldnt want my ex-husband to find my blog and follow whats going on in my life now. Ya know?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yes, I love being able to go back and see what I was doing years ago. In fact, this prompted me to go read the beginnings of my blog; I made some serious blog faux pas back then!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yeah...I definitely didn't tell my ex-husband about my blog, but he found out anyway. SO dumb. I mean...why should he care, anyway? Move on, bud! 
    Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! :) 

    ReplyDelete
  17. I agree! I started "blogging" back in 2000 (when I was 18) with livejournal and it's SO weird to go back and read that now. Oh how things change! 
    Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! :)

    ReplyDelete